Invoice: Receive a report on the creation of documents for an external system:
In the CARDCOM system, it is possible to receive an external report on every document produced from the system.
To activate the option, go through the menus inside management system to: Settings -> Documents -> Document settings in interfaces.
- Select the terminal for which the settings are made for.
- You can select the type of document to be generated during an automatic document.
- A unique CARDCOM company ID will be received on your server when you request to report a new document.
- Optional - Unique ID of your company on the destination server.
- Enable remote server reporting to a selected terminal.
- POST address with the details of the document.
- Additional parameters to add to the application.
.Parameters obtained for the reporting address (6) in POST
|1||BillGoldCompID||27ac3bd7-aa5d-4596-a789-6f326d750eb4||Cardcom Company Unique ID (No. 3)|
|2||DocType||1 - Receipt tax invoice
3- Receipt of non-profit
101 - Order from website
|Type of document produced|
|5||ExternalCompID||DemoCompany||Unique company ID as typed (No. 4)|
|6||Additional params under section 7||data=1&otherInfo=2|
:Example of parameters to be obtained
After receiving the referral, contact the CARDCOM system to obtain the document details according to .the type of document and the document number
- CARDCOM will report to the address provided. The http status 200 confirmation of receipt must be returned. CARDCOM will contact up to 7 times in 24 hours as long as http status 200 has not been received.